Monday, September 13, 2010

Tape-Low Take Artist

Hi Everyone!!
Here's somthing I've been looking for that you might be intrested in too.
You know when your using your Spellbinder dies and your trying to place the die on something you have already stamped or your trying to save paper and get several things close to the next...... Will this tape is just the thing!
I've been trying everything and all have worked ok till I spotted this at my New Local Michaels store. 
It's made by Scotch and it's called Low Tack Artist Tape, a little price (4.99/10yds) but I had to try it.  Boy was I glad I did too! 

Here's the first two pices I've been using for a few days now, I know I've used it as least 18 or 20 times each and still going with them today..... so I guess for the price it's well worth it. 
Here's what I've been using it for.
When I cut with my Spellbinders dies I always want to do the embossing too and sometimes the paper falls out of the middle of the die and you have to lay it in the middle and hope it stays there when you lay the rubber over the top.... mine usually stayed in place but sometimes it would be off a little.  Most people would not notice it but I did and willlllll...... Anyway below see how I used it to center on my thin strip of green, (these are my same 2-pices I've been using too).


This is after I ran it thru my Big Shot to cut it.  I removed the outside paper already.

This is what it looks like after I ran it thru the embossing... see how it's indented in the middle of the tape?

And here it is compleated.... no sign of the tape At ALL!

I'm sure there's other tape out there that does this too but this is the first I've found.  So if you know of another one please let me know!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Boy do I need some of that! It looks like it does a wonderful job!