Hi Everyone!!
Will today I'm working on cards again..... Here's a close up of my #6 Christmas card!!
Not Bad Hah??
Yep my bow is made with the Bow-Easy and I used a SU punch on the Merry Christmas and layered that on top of a Spellbinder Fancy Tags.
Here's a view of the whole front.
I used the largest Spellbinders Labels 4 for the left edge only by just weaving the paper under the die on just one side and left the rest of the paper on top of the die. I had never tryed this before but think it worked well.
and this is the inside, I used a Martha Stewart border punch at the bottom and layered it on top of the same green as the Fancy tag on the front.
Hope you enjoyed todays card as much as I did creating it.
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope.
This card with decorated envelop cost 3.00/each, and like anything hand made no two will be exactly alike, maybe very close but can't promise.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




2 comments:
Hi Dotty!
Could you please contact me at Shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com as you have won the blog hop prize from Jennifer Manis blog which is a pixie stamp. I need your address in the USA to post this out to you :)
cheers
shazza
Dotty, this is lovely! That will really put you in the christmas Spirit! You go girl!
Post a Comment