Here's the card I made for my Mom for Valentines Day. When I gave it to her I had forgotten to take a pic... so today when I visited, asked if I could borrow it to take a pic of and post on my blog. She said OK,,,,, but wanted it back tomorrow..... She has several of my cards displayed around, she really does enjoy them.
I did it in the style of one of the cards that was showed on the PowerPoppy site for this stamp set. Mine is a little different but I think it turned out nicely too.
I fussy cut it out and added a few more leaves, and just a little bling...I used a black gel pen for the center of the flower. And Zigs to do my coloring.
That's it for today....
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:
Your card is lovely. Love that big poppy!
Post a Comment