Sunday, March 29, 2020

Spring is in the Air.....

 This one took me a couple of days to do.... between the painting and drying, and then that darn ribbon.  Now I remember why I kind of drifted away from using ribbon.  Not only is it lumpy in the mail but, Oh My that darn bow......
For this card I used my NEW to me stamp set from PowerPoppy- Chrysanthemum XL.... Oh I just love all the little fingers this flower has.... fronts and back and will you get it...


If you look real close on the edge of the green background paper I put some gold.  But that's about all I did since the die was so busy. The Die is another oldy called A2 Polka Dots by Spellbinders, this set had 2 frames and 2 sentiment dies. 


Just another angle here..... 

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

2 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so pretty! I love how you wove the ribbon around the edges.

Jules said...

Hi Dotty

Lots of gorgeous colouring on this little beauty .. .. and I love the die you have used in the background too. Just perfect for tying ribbon through!

I hope you are keeping safe and are enjoying seeing a bit of sunshine. Shame we aren't allowed to make the most of it.

Love Jules xx