Monday, March 5, 2018

Make BD cards for my Stash.....

 Will I've been working on BD cards to have on hand... Trying to make generic ones so they can be used for boy or girls... and that's not easy...
But with these Birds I can do this petty easily..

Is she not the most sad little chick.... I used Googlie eyes and the little hat...Just popped up the beak and wing... 
and then the inside I used this little guy... all spiffy with his curly tale and the top of his head too...
Did the google eyes and popped up the wing ....
This one will be a Girly card because of the pink paper...

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

1 comment:

Glenda said...

It's always good to have a few birthday cards on hand just in case. I never seem to have enough and am always scrambling to complete one for a family memeber. I'm caught up until July so I'm good for now! These are totally cute!