Hi Everyone!
I know it's been MONTHS since I posted but
had family things to do... Will be trying to post at lest once a week again but
can't make any promises.....
For today's post I'm sharing my card for
my Hubby's BD coming up in July....
We had a dock put in a few months ago and
the birds have been sitting and pooping all over it... Will this will not do to
have poop all over so it's been a war for my Hubby and so much FUN to watch....
This stamp set by Art Impressions called Hollis (UMYY1901) captured him completely
and had to do something for him with it...
here we go.

Now is this not just the most pissed off Bird watcher you have ever seen.....?
I used Water color paper then embossed the image... did my coloring with the ZIG clean color real brush and some Ranger inks for the edges.... On his BiNocks I put some Glossy Accents. The saying I made on my computer and used a die to cut it out. Its pushed up in the center and taped flat on both ends.
Now for the inside.... O M G

I know this is what our birds are saying.... but all hubby can see is the poop.....
Yes these are the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy (CMS212) set... and I used my Zig's again to color them... the two sayings in the bubbles I made on my computer and cut them out with the Die set from Lawn Fawn called A Birdie Told Me (LF485)... love this die set and have used it many times...
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A
3 comments:
These are so cute! Now a word to the wise...birds don't like snakes. You car purchase the rubber garden snakes and lay them on the posts or along the floor and the birds will not bother anything! My neighbor uses them on her front porch to keep the birds off her chair cushions.
how fun Dotty! We had birds flying up on our front porch to do their job a couple years ago! SO annoying! In all the years of living here, just that one year. I got tired of it though! They were flying into a window too. oh wow, just read the above comment! I better get some play snakes to have on hand! lol Gorgeous coloring Dotty!
Hahahahaha! Your card is too funny and absolutely perfect for your hubby under the circumstances. You must have cormorants or gulls or something to be making such a mess. My little chickadees and sparrows don't make messes at all! It's good to see you stamping again, Dotty!
Post a Comment