So here we go...
Here's the front view,,,, pretty cool ha? Love how it has some of the first real Cowgirls list all around her.
I did the coloring with the new ZIG Clean Color Real Brushs, still getting use to how these brushs work. But this was a ruff sketch so was pretty easy to color.
Here you can really see both horses.
and another view of the same.
Here's the inside....
I would love to know if you think this is a good way to use a wobbler?
And if you have used a wobbler before too?
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A




3 comments:
I love this! Such a cute image and you did the inside of the card as well. Well done!
Amazing card and I think this is a perfect way to use wobblers! They are so much fun, and your coloring is gorgeous!
I would LOVE to have some of those Wobblers! This is fantastic! You're so GOOD!
Post a Comment