Thursday, June 25, 2015

"Duct Tape"

Today I have another Manly card to show....
This image I stamped years ago when I was just learning to stamp and a few gals that were prows came over and let me use there stamps... I came across this one and another one that I stamped 2 or 3 times each and just never did anything with them....Why I don't know. .....?

For the background I used some old colume pad paper that I've got loads of... backed it with some orange.
The image I colored with SU-Watercolor crayons and a few Memento Markers.  For the wood I cut some wood paper I had left over from the last card I made and ran it thru the wood embossing folder, then popped it all up using Fun Foam.  
Here's the inside, used a few different stamp set for the words here.... and used up my last piece of wood too. 

I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A

2 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so adorable! My Motto for sure! Love it girl!

Leslie Miller said...

Love the extra grain you gave the wood paper by embossing it! Very cool background and fun sentiments for this, too. I always love to see the old stuff come out to play, so it's great that you colored up this image and put all the parts together to make a totally fabulous guy card!