You really can't tell from this pic how I used the green around the flowers, but in person it dose show up.
After coloring these flowers and then deciding to use the oval die, I which I had used a round die so I would have more room for the words, but I made it work.
Like with her flowers the ones I cut out I either popped them up or glued them flat. I used an OLD Spellbinders called Doodle Parts S4-121 for the stems under the flowers. Oh and the stamp set is from Flourishes called Happy Thoughts SS257, I so miss Flourishes stamps.....
And the inside, here I used a stamp from Serendipity Stamps, sorry I don't have the name or number.
I plan on trying another one like this, I've learned a few thing with this one I want to try.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



2 comments:
I too love Leslie's blog and think her creations are awesome! Your card is beautiful and such wonderful coloring you achieved! Just beautiful!
Ohhhh, this is gorgeous, Dotty! I love the little changes you made to the design, and the flowers are gorgeous! I can see a subtle bit of green around the blooms. Frustrating when the photo doesn't show as it actually is. Happens to me all the time. Your words are too kind. Thank you!
Post a Comment