I used MFT stamp and die set called Flower Silhouette, I scored around the outer edge and then rulered a black line between the score and edge. For the flower I stamped it on a small piece of white CS and then used Momento Markers to colore the flower. I Die cut the flower out of the top CS and then attached the colored one from behind with some Dimensionals. The Bee ribbon I've had for years and don't think I've ever used it, but thought now was the perfect time & place. The little Hi came from the Flourishes set- Call Me. And then the whole white CS I popped up with double Dimensionals to give it some... Something.
Here's a closer look of the little flower..........
and the inside I stamped another flower from the same MFT Flower Silhouette set, and the saying came from Flourishes Happy Thoughts. I did the same thing around the edge here with scoring and the black line.
So that's it for my try at CAS... and while I was working on this one, I remember another I had seen and wanted to try... so maybe you will see another soon....
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



3 comments:
Dotty - that is a beautiful card! I always have trouble with these kinds of cards too, but you did GREAT! LOVE it! ~Karen
I always want to just add too much to a card. Just can't do CAS! This is so cute! Love it!
Love, love, love it such a beautiful design.
I struggle not to add dimensional flowers to my cards.
Really should have a go at something similar to what you have done.
Patricia xx
Post a Comment