This moring I just finished a card using a new Flourishes stamp set called "Call me" Since both my hubby and myself are both retired telephone people this stamp set really was a MUST HAVE when I saw it.
This is the front... with my nice big old phone, I used some gold smooch to make the dial, cradle and parts of the receiver look like brace... may not be able to see it in my pics but if you double click I think it will enlarge for you.
Here's a closer view.
and then the inside too....
Will I have one more like this one to make and have my paper picked out so later today if I get the time I may be able to make another.... hope so!I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!



2 comments:
For my 16th birthday my parents bought a phone for our home. 8 party line too! Oh my goodness...was that a hundred years ago? Must have been. Love the papers you chose for this one!
This turned out great. Wonderful colors.
Post a Comment