Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WOYWW

HI ALL!!!!
If you have never visited Julie's Blog You have to do so. I have found so many new and fun blogs that I would never have had the chance to see without Julie...
So here's my desk today!
I finished the card I was working on last Wed. and added one more.  I had just the Carrots and Purple Beats, but so many though they were Radishs that I could not help but to that too....
Here's a shot of each one, Carrots
 the Purple Beats....
and the Red Radishes too...
Thanks to all that visited last week and left such kind words, I so enjoy reading each comment left and visiting so many of your blogs to see what your up to also.
 
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

10 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fabulous cards! Take care & enjoy your day. Zo xx 67

Glenda said...

Well I have to say I was not sure how these were going to work into cards when I saw you coloring them. Can I just say these are little works of art. I'm so impressed with your coloring skills! Each one is just lovely!
Glenda #76

The House of Bears said...

What gorgeous cards. They make us think of harvest time.

The house of bears @# 82

Susanne said...

I have to say that veggies on cards was not at all what I was expecting, but they looks great. Susanne #89

Karin said...

Your cards look beautiful. Did you know that carrots where originally purple!
Happy Wednesday
Karin #99

Katie said...

oooh! I love those!!! I've always loved veggies as subjects of craft projects :)


Katie (88)

glitterandglue said...

Great cards, Dotty - such fun and so different.
Have a great week.
Margaret #59

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh I love these fresh from the garden cards :) tfs!
Stacy #97

Julia Dunnit said...

I hate to eat beets and indeed radishes but I too have stamps like these...I use them on little brown envelopes to look like seed packets..I love them! Your colouring is fab!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, these are all so amazingly beautiful. I love how the beets work as radishes, too. Your card designs and papers are so pretty!