Hi All!!
This is the Holly Branch I posted the 17th on my work bench.......
And here's my finished card from the outside... I know you can't tell much differenc at a quick look but if you doubble click on each pic and look at the leave you'll see I did some detail work on the vaines, don't sound like much but I just made 5 cards and doing that little bit of extra work is really time consuming.. but will worth the look in person.
Here's a side view.......
and the other side.......
and I added the red card base too... just need to put white on the inside with a marry wish and there done... Yea....!
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!





7 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful card! I like to make cards too, but nothing as elaborate as yours! I usually use a photo that I've taken, but now after looking at your card I need to kick 'em up a notch!
I really enjoyed my visit today. Please stop buy when you have a moment, I love company & new friends are always welcome!
I agree with you that making the vines look so detailed must have taken quite some time...but it was so well worth it...They look so realistic with the additional texture.
It's always the little details that make a card. Just a little time and patience usually pays off big time. Love the finished product...anyone would love to receive this at Christmas!
Beautiful Christmas cards, Dotty! I love how you placed the leaves on the embossed background. Very nice shading and detail work on the leaves, too!
hello dotty...here bibiana...love your xmas card those leaves are gorgeous
keep in touch
bibiana
Spectacular card Dotty!
Just beautiful! It is all in the details and you have covered it wonderfully! Kudos!
Post a Comment