Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Manly Birthday #2

Will I finished another one..... a little more to this one but still Manly...
When I stamped the boat and dock I put it toward the bottom of the paper... I wanted to try doing clouds like I've seen on so many other blogs... will I worked on several scraps and felt I had it down pretty good so I went for it on my boat piece.... Boy was I disapointed..... I sould have takin a pic of that before I put the die cut clouds over it.... YUCK.... Anyway I think I saved it.  
I diffently need to work on my clouds....

Here's a closer look of the layers of the clouds.....

and a different view......

and the inside.......
Still have several more to make so I better get going......


If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
 Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
 I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
 Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

I think it is a fab masculine card...and the clouds don't look terrible to me...

I saw some clouds today whist bloghopping and wrote them down to give a try...she cut 2 of each...the background was dotted DP or patterned Dp or striped DP and the clouds were solid and then chalked...so the "shadow" cloud was patterned and the pop dotted cloud on top and just slightly askew was solid chalked.

That boat and dock image is wonderful!