Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day from Belle

Today I made a card for Belle to give her Daddy!!! Yes she's our Dog, but she's our little 4 legged daughter and she knows it too....
This card went together really fast for me, guess because it's just Fun to do..... I found this 6x6 pad of pet paper last year and just love all the color it has to it, the one I used here with the doggie prints on the hearts has glitter on the hearts but I don't think you can see it... all the words I did on the computer and just printed them out.... The little dog I made into a beagle like Belle, it's from a MFT pet set I found about a year ago too... just love that little pooch!


Here's the inside... hope I hit all the important things here......

Think I'll stamp a few dog prints on here yet... and maybe color the little pooch too....
I know Don will just love this, maybe I get a jar of nuts to go with this... they both LOVE nuts!

If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
 Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
 I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
 Thanks for stopping by again!
 Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

7 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love the idea behind it...me too I am in love of my 2 girls "my doggies"...and I TOTALLY understand the card and why you did it...i am like you :)
keep in touch
bibiana

Glenda said...

This is just adorable! Our fur babies come to mean so much to us. This is just a very cute idea.

Diane said...

This is just adorable, love the fun sentiment.

Regards diane

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I love it! Of course I made a card for my pups to their 'dad' too! It will be blogged on Wed I think!

Love how you colored your pup too and the inside sentiments are great!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute, Dotty! You know I love it! I've never seen the DCWV doggy paper but I sure would pick it up if I did. Small town, we take what we can get. Sweet card from Bella to her Daddy!

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is soo Sweet Dotty!! Love that Belle gave her Daddy a Father's Day card!! To CUTE!! Love the Perfect dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Diane said...

Very sweet design, papers and adorable dog image.

Regards diane