Sunday, April 21, 2013

Black & White Birthday

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm posting a card I saw somewhere but can't find the blog to give her credit (Sorry!) So if you stop by to look I hope you don't mind, I went back to try and find it but had no luck.
The 2 borders I used were both Martha Stewart border punches, the black one is called Woodland Branch, have used this one allot by it self and was having trouble getting it to cut all the way thru in one spot... I did the trick with tin foil and wax paper but it did not help with this one..... the border on the white is called Pansy and this is really the first time I used it... I did not have the corner punch for either one so I just made the ribbon extend down over the corner where it's messed up... I do like the look of this and hope to use this again.  The flower stamp is from Serendipity Stamps...


 Here's a closer look at the borders.....
 
And here you see the flowers better.....

and then the inside.....

I colored the flowers with SU-crayons and then used Adirondack espresso in the middle.
Will that's it for me today...
I'm fighting a headache and just can't shake it... I think it's the poopy weather we're having.


If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Lovely card. Hope you are doing well. We still have an unwell Maggie to try and deal with. Hoping her joints do better soon!