The Top of the Morin to ya!! Will afternoon anyway!
Here's the card I'm going to give my Mom later today... She is turning 90 next month Wow, I can't believe it.
And she wanted to cook us Cornbeef and Cabbage with potatoes.. We live just a few doors down from her so when she needs help she can give me a call... But when I went over this morning (as I do everyday) she already had the BIG pot out and was laying everything out so it would go 1, 2, 3... She is really something. I hope I'm just half the woman she is when I get to 90....
Back to the card here's the front,,,,
here you can see the layers......
and then the inside too...
Will that's it for me today.
Hope you enjoy your Green Beer and Rainbows!!
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




3 comments:
Dotty this is an awesome Card for your mom. I can't believe she does all that at 90. I sure hope I do too.
Love your card! I've been a funk this past week. Lost my little yorkie to kidney failure. I totally missed St. Patricks Day!
Hi Dotty,
Oh, I decided to go out for corned beef and cabbage and wouldn't you know it - the restaurant started serving it three days before St. Patrick's Day and they ran out. Really? I thought....
Your card looks really nice. Love the colors!
Hugs,
Kay
Post a Comment