Hi All,,,
Yep it's me again... I'm late posted the Aanniversary card I gave my hubby. Our Anniversary is just 2 weeks after my Birthday and 1 day before Valentines day... so we kind of put it all together.
I used a few new things and a few old things for my card this year....
The new was Cornish Heritage Farms background stamp called "Trees Backgrounder" I stamped it onto the Aqua paper with Coco ink, love the look. Then I used an old Cuttlebug frame called Grace's Frame I love this frame and have used it several times now. Another new thing I used was a Memory Box die called Serafina Heart... then put some sparkle on it here and there... added a bow an that's it...
this side view let's you see the inside a little I just stamped the trees about one inch down the side then added my words and things...
I have never heard or used the Cornish Heritage Farms stamps before but love the quality. This one I got from a fellow blogger that was doing Spring Cleaning and was selling bunches of her things and I just got Lucky and was able to get this one and a few others... Thanks Barbara!!
Will that's it for me today, see you later!
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!



6 comments:
I really thought you had gone underground! I miss seeing your cards and reading about what you have going on! Your card is beautiful and I know it was loved! Have a great week and it's good to see activity on your blog again.
Hi Dotty,
What a beautiful anniversary card! Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!
Kay
Test
Aw, Congratulations to both of you! I'm sure your DH loved that gorgeous card! I agree CHF has great stamps. Lucky you. #96
Wow!! Such a Beautiful Anniversary/Valentines card Dotty!! Love the Wonderful fancy die cut heart and the Lovely stamped trees! Bet your Hubby loved it!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Dotty this is so pretty. I love the color combination you chose. My favorite colors.
Post a Comment