Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WOYWW-Bag Album

Hi Everyone!!!
First things first, I want to thank all you gal that stopped by to visit last week and leave so many nice comments... I read everyone and try to visit as many and comment to as many as I can...!!!

I've been working on my first paper bag album....I'm making it for your Son and his Lady who are having a BABY!!! Yes.....!!!
Here's this first shot of just pulling things out and what to use... what a mess...
 This is the hardest part for me to decide what paper to Rip out of the pad first and start with...at this point I think I had 5 sheets out and still was not sure....

Now here's the inside cover still want to put a pocket on the cover for something and have my holes marked and the 1st page...YEA......!!!!
I'm using Little Darlings paper by Graphic 45, K&Company-BW Small Wonders Girl mat pad, and DCWV-Nana's nursery baby boy pad... through out this album...
Will that's it for my WOYWW.... !!!

If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
 Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

12 comments:

Glenda said...

Lovely! Your papers are so pretty for this project! Well done! Glenda 103

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely papers! Looks like a great project in the works.
Karen 107

Francesca said...

The album looks pretty, will look fab when finished. francesca #99

Hettie said...

Lovely album and such pretty papers! Hope you have a while to go before Baby is here so you get to enjoy making the album. Not so much fun if you have to rush it!
Hettie 74 x

The House of Bears said...

The album is looking lovely already. We have some paper bags waiting to be turned into books here.

okienurse said...

Great looking desk and I love the looks of the papers for that bag album. Looking forward to seeing the finished book! Vickie #68

fairy thoughts said...

the album looks great the papers are really pretty
janet #59

Unknown said...

I love the papers and all the elements.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Lovely looking album Dotty, really like those papers, looks like you're going to have a lot of fun making that, especially as it's so meaningful for your family.

Hugs
Brenda 5

Julia Dunnit said...

How exciting a new baby in the family. And look at you, getting right on top of it just like that, very impressive. What a treasured album that will be Dotty!
How's the self built 4 story lazy susan working out then, I must say, it looks jolly useful.

Tertia said...

Really lovely, I just love the Graphics 45 paper.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #52

Leslie Miller said...

But, oh, what a beautiful mess! It looks like a fun project and I know it's going to turn out wonderful!