Hi Everyone!
It has been a long time since I have been able to post anything. As I wrote in my last post back in May, my Dad had taken a fall and I was there for him and my Mom thru his healing... Then he took a turn for the worst and passed away on July 2nd. I can only say he was very special to me and though I hate that he's gone I know his suffering is over and with God now. Dad was blind for many, many years and now he is looking down on us and smiling because he can see all of us.
I just cannot say any more......
Today I am posting a group of "Thank You" cards I made, I had no idea how many people would come or send cards and flowers, and I was very surprised!
If you look closely you can see that I used a different embossing folder on the white background for each card and two different tags too, but all the rest is the same.
Here's a close up of the layering. I popped the white background up and also the tag.
On the inside I made very simple with a new stamp I got from Serendipity Stamps.
Will that's it for me today.
I hope to be posting regulerly again so hope you come back.
Keep watching!
Keep watching!
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift E-mail me, or leave a comment!!
Become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
I LOVE to read ALL Comments, so please leave one!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




8 comments:
Hi Dotty, you have been missed but I am so sorry to hear of the reason for it. Such a very sad time for you and yet you have made the most beautiful cards, they are stunning. Please accept my deepest sympathy, my own lovely Dad died not so long ago so I understand how hard it is for you. Big crafty hugs, Anne x
Hi Dotty,
My deepest sympathy for the passing of your dad. Our faith and understanding is what helps -- he is absolutely watching over you and your family.
Your cards are just beautiful. Isn't it amazing how healing working with our hands is.
Hugs,
Kay
I have been thinking about you and am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. Having lost both parents long ago I know how difficult is can be. It's good to see you blogging again...I have missed your pretty cards.
So sorry to read about your dad's passing. I hope you and your mom are doing OK and know he will always be with you.
These cards are just beautiful and the recipients will surely know how much their thoughtfulness meant to you.
Dotty, I am so sorry for your loss.
I love your cards. So simply and so elegant. I am going to CASE this idea (one of these days)! It's good to see you back and I look forward to your future posts. Take care.
Hi Dotty,
I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Your cards are stunning and that is such a perfect and moving sentiment. Take care and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Sandie
So sorry about your dear Dad, he sounded like a very loved man, and what greater testimony to life can that be. Your cards are obviously made with love and I am sure will be treasured. With caring thoughts. xx
Oh, my word, Dotty, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize until this very moment that your Dad had passed away. I hope your Mom is okay and all hearts are healing. Your cards are lovely.
Post a Comment