WOYWW
(What's On Your Wordesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters from all over the world to share what they are working on with a pic of our play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people are working on from all over the world and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's site, Thanks Julie!!!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
Do you see it??????
My WOYWW badge.... Julie Thanks so much!!! I will wear it with pride!!!!
Not much going on really.... finished up a corner bookmark, had never made one before but after trying it can see where they would make lovely gifts and very easy to make... sorry I had not tried them before...
If you like what you see and would like one for yourself or as a gift just E-mail me, leave a comment or visit my Etsy shop (see upper right)!!
Or become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email so you don't miss my next creation.
Please leave a comment, I LOVE to read ALL of them!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


19 comments:
Fab desk love those colours, I've never tried a corner bookmark either. Take care, & enjoy peeking at the WOYWW desks this week. Zo xx 78
I can see your badge! Can also see your very tidy desk.....
Very tidy workspace. I like your corner bookmark. Hugs Rita xx
I've never tried a corner bookmark--tried to make one or used one. They are very nice looking though, more ornate than a regular bookmark. I don't do bookmarks with tassels as the cat feel compelled to pull the tassel and out the bookmark comes. I don't suppose that would be a problem with a corner one. Happy creating.
I've seen patterns for this, it sounds like fun. Thanks for the inspiration! Barb #116
Your bookmark looks really pretty, and no mess
janet #56
you have a great blog and space.
happy easter
lynn #14
one i made earlier today
Lots of fun stuff on your desk, including your badge! Thanks for the peek! Happy Easter! #141
Never seen a corner bookmark before - great idea!
From one badge holder to another!!!! :-)
Happy WOYWW!!
Caz
xxx
#164
very organised & pretty work
#107
What a nice, clean workspace!! I love your cornered bookmark. Love the colors of the paper you used.
I'm not participating this week but wanted to come visit to see what you've been up to.
Hugs,
Kay
great looking space! Looks like lots of fun things to do. Have a Happy Easter Vickie #60
Nice organised table top there...you are probably the tidiest I've seen so far today!!! The cards at the back look nice
Claire #85
The badge - you're welcome! Looks very small there on your incredibly tidy desk! Am craning my neck to see the card at back too - you've been working with some lovely colours.
Sorry to be so late! Your bookmark is so pretty and don't you just love making them?
Your corner bookmark looks lovely - I've never tried one before either! Ali #111
Sorry I'm a bit late this week! Fabulous workspace, happy easter x
Sophie no.72
Oh, the sharing of workspaces is so much fun - I'll try to play along this week! Thanks for sharing!!
I love the corner bookmarks. They have become my new crafty favorite. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment