Some how I deleted all the sites I LOVE to check each day...
I went to remove one... and some how I removed the whole thing....
PooP!
Will I know what I'll be doing for the next several days!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

7 comments:
Oh no! I hate when technology goes too fast and that happens. I've still got you on my list so I can see you even if you can't see me! Zo xx
Oh no!! My computer at work crashed a few weeks ago and I lost all my emails and bookmarks (and yes, some of those bookmarks were "unofficial."
Hugs,
Kay
Gosh! I know EXACTLY what you're going through as I did the very same thing a few weeks ago. I had no idea what I had lost because I had so many in the list. I'm still not sure if I've recoverd all. Bless your heart! If I can do anything to help let me know.
Cissy
Oh my goodness...I am always worried that I will do something like that or that my computer will crash and lose everything.
I am nearly 60 so not up with the latest but on 'two peas the younger peas are always mentioning that there is a program you can run to restore what you have undone. Perhaps if you popped into a computer shop they could tell you how to do it.
I could make a post at Two Peas in a Bucket and ask if it is possible to restore that info you lost.
There is a pea called Backytech who is an IT person for her job and she shares info to help people there.
Let me know!
Oh, that just stinks Dotty! I guess you will be busy re-creating your list.
oops-I've done that before!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog x
He looks like the perfect family member and no he looks happy to have the car ride, curious of where he is going. He is one handsome fella.
thanks for sharing
Eliza No 181
Post a Comment