Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mom's Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone!
I know I'm EARLY but want to show you the card I made my Mom for Mother's Day.
It's one of the Calenders I've been making but for hers I put in all the family dates and there's still plenty of room for her to add others too!
You know me I had to fancy up the front....
and here's a closer look.......

And the inside.... I did the hanger part a little different here. 
I left the calender part lose from the fold down so I could write a message under it...
Like the Springy look of this one, and know she will too!! (you know Mom's love everything we do)

If you liked what you see become a Follower either on Blogger or by Email.
I'd love to have you!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Your Mom will love this. I have so enjoyed mine! I use it every day now! Best wishes...

May said...

Fabulous idea, your mum will love it, Gorgeous! Hugs May x x x

Marie said...

Super lovely card for your Mom. Love the ribbon treatment.

~Tammy~ said...

That is beautiful ribbon! A terrific idea!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great ribbon treatment on this card :)