A few week back Sandee nominated me for the Liebster Award!!
I could not believe it since I had already received this prestige's award at the end of January! However, after reading Sandee's blog I saw that she was nominated twice in one week... Yeaks!
This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to your blog, and increase your following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.
Here are the Rules:
1. Show you're thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The five blogs I have chosen are listed below. Click on over to their sites, look around and don't forget to become a Follower.
Thanks for stopping by and if your not a Follower of mine yet, Please become one I'd love to have you watching!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


14 comments:
O my goodness Dotty! Thank you so much for the award it is so kind of you to think of me,Thank you x x whoop, whoop, Hugs May x x x x
Thankyou so much Dotty but afraid I will have to opt out. I find they just take up so much of my time otherwise.Such a kind thought though and I do appreciate it. I am a follower now too :) Viv xx
lol, I've gotten nominated again too, so if I don't hurry up and get 200 followers soon, I don't know what I'm going to do! ;) waving from the breezy hills of North Carolina :)
Thanks so much Dotty
I just posted my new five. It was hard to choose only 5!
It was a real honor to be chosen by by you!
Thank you, Dotty! That was so sweet of you to think of my blog! I'll be posting my picks tomorrow, since it's kind of late tonight. Have a fab week! ~Hugs, Cheryl
Congratulations! Have joined your follower list to keep up to date with your wonderful projects :)
Hi Dotty I have been following you for quite some time but something was wrong in my settings and I was hidden. I unfollowed you and refollowed and it looks like I am showing up in your followers now. Let me know if you don't see me there.
Hi Dotty, thank you for visiting my blog. Your work is just beautiful. I'd totally will follow you.
What beautiful work you do, glad I found you. I will now follow your blog, thank you for visiting mine! x
Congratulations!
Congrats on your award! And, thanks so much for dropping by my blog with sweet comments! I enjoyed strolling through your blog and noting beautiful creations! I'm now a new follower!
Hi,
stopping by your blog after you visitied me!
Can you tell me how you posted the blog award into your side bar please?
I've had three of them and don't know how to.
Thanks for joining my blog and I've done the same.
Take care and see you on WOYWW
Jakix
Congrats on the award :)
Your cards are beautiful!
Congrats on your award. You are so deserving.. Love your creations.
Post a Comment