Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hugs & Kisses

Hi Everyone!!
Today I decided to make my hubby's Valentines card...
Here's the front;

 and here's a close-up.....I love how all the layers worked out

And the inside...... 
Here's the saying in case you can't see it;
"To love and be loved
is to feel the sun
from both sides."
by David Visott
Not to mushy but lots of Love!!!
Hope he likes it!!!

Here's the things I used;
  • Close to my Heart stamps/Heartthrob (D1309) for background inside
  • Papertrey ink stamp set / Handwritten Notes Vol.3, No. 5 for the Hugs & Kisses front
  • Cloud 9 Simple Thoughts-Love for the inside words
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder / Heart Blocks (37-1139)
  • Memento Texedo Black ink
  • Ribbon; Celebrate It-5/8" Pink, and some black and white from my stash
  • Paper used; Creative Memories-Black, Pink Lemonade, SU-White
  • White and Red paper lace doilies
  • Finished Card Size; 4.25" x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

4 comments:

Dell said...

Awesome card Dotty! Perfect for V'day!

Glenda said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Jules said...

Hi Dotty

I am so pleased you found my blog .. .. because I have now found yours!

You have some lovely work on show here.

Your valentine card for your hubby is gorgeous. I am sure he will love it!!!

Love Jules xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, this is pretty, and just right for your hubby. Love the inside sentiment. I suppose I should be thinking about this, too, rather than waiting till the last minute. This is certainly an inspiration!