Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WOYWW 138

It's been almost a Month since I've posted anything... so I thought today was a good time to get back into the swing of things....
Here's my desk today;
Will that's not going to happen today!!!!!!
I have no idea what is going on but I can't insert images.....
no pic....

It's 3AM and I though I'd try again and it's working....????
so here's my pic.
Better late than never......
I'm working on an order for several Gift Packs of Black and White...
Still have a few more to do ... but almost!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

17 comments:

Karen said...

Great to see you back Dotty and I just love those cards, they are gorgeous :)

Have a great WOYWW, Karen #80

jill said...

Love the black & white cards, Sorry i'm a day late with woyww, enjoy the rest of the week

Polly Polkadot said...

love the cards, I scrolled down and saw your room, now I have desk envy! #145

Di said...

Hi Dotty! Great to see you back - fabulous cards so you're back with a bang :)

Have you seen this challenge - http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/2012/01/going-buggy-challenge.html

It's a new challenge being run by Enfys who I've been stalking since long before I had a blog and the colour theme for her first challenge is red, white and black (or grey). Why not take a photo and enter - I spy a real beauty on your desk right hand side!

Go on - I dare you!

Di
xx

Helen T said...

Hi Dotty, they look great projects - I love the Black & White colour :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Your desk is so neat! I really like those black and white cards - very striking.

Mary said...

Dotty, I love the black and white gift packs. What a great idea. Check my blog...I left a little something for you there. Off I go, it's a rainy day and a play day with the girls.

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Dotty,

Welcome back! Your card with the S on it looks great. Your picture is so bright for being taken so later, er, early!!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#114

Lou said...

The B&W gift packs look lovely, Hope you have a great week Lou #82

The Inkspirational Crafter said...

lovely tidy workspace and room. Fantastic designs for your cards/projects.

look forward to visiting again

peggy aplSEEDS said...

glad you were able to post (at 3AM?!) since your desk looks lovely. is that a cutting mat. i love how your desk looks color coordinated! thank you for sharing,
hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Dotty, 3am? Good grief gal. Happy to see your desk again, those black and white gift sets are very classy.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Those black and white cards are very stylish and classy. I love the contrast between the strong patterns and the plain areas. xx Maggie #90

Laura said...

Elegant cards! Glad Blogger finally did what you wanted it to do.

SueH said...

Oh Dotty, your box of cards are just beautiful and so elegant and stylish.

The touch of Red really stands out and ‘lifts’ the whole thing.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving the award for me, it’s much appreciated.

BumbleVee said...

I wish something was happening on mine....sigh.....

That Craft Place Ltd said...

what a lovely card and lovely desk!!!
I think your cards are stunning xx