Will... I'm still at my Christmas Cards... Here's my next one... I cased the idea from Michelle Wooderson she has the cuties ideas! In fact the next card I'm going to case here idea again... just Love this look! Of course I did not have the same papers or punches as she used just used her layouts!
Here's a shot of the front and the inside!
and here's a close-up of the front and layers...
this is a close-up of the sparkles.....
I am really getting into the mood for Christmas... It's getting a little cool out, the stores are starting to show Christmas adds... will it's about time I get in the mood... I'm really running late this year getting my cards finished... I'm usually compleatly finished with my Mom's and My cards by Holloween... but not this Year.
Yeaks!!!
Maybe in a few more weeks I'll be ready... Hope So!!!
Here's the things I used;
- Papertrey ink stamp set / In the Meadow
- Papertrey ink die set / In the Meadow
- Martha Stewart border punch / Rain Drop
- Stampin' Up Oval punches plain and scalloped
- Stampendous! Embossing Powder / Star Dust-Transparent
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- Paper used by; Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, and some unknow??
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




1 comment:
I absolutely love this - and the colours are just great! Tail chasing going on here too :(( Di xx
Post a Comment