I'm Baaaccccckkkkkk!!!!!!
I've missed WOYWW now for 2 or 3 weeks because life got in the way... but I made time today to join the fun....
WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
The last couple of days I've been working with my Flippin' stamps.. Love these guys there so fun to color because anything go!
Got to get snoopin' so off I go!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


9 comments:
Great cards going on girl! I'm still missing in action for WOYWW...just can't seem to get my ducks in a row and if I do, suddenly they scatter! Have a great day!
Nice to see you back again Dotty. Love those Flippin Men stamps, they're so much fun.
Hugs
Brenda 88
Your cards look great fun - thanks for sharing. I'm very impressed with your very neat desk too!
Jumbleberries xx
Hello - I disappear for months on end (well I did only the once) but so many people come and go I can't keep up with it all. Great cards _ Have that storage system to and some empty CD type cases (they were much cheaper). Need to get my stamps out soon - thanks for the reminder :)
Those stamps look great, and a lot of fun to play with.
Boy, I sure know about Life getting in the way sometimes. I'm so happy to let it and enjoy it these days. Wow! Looks like you've got some fun stuff going on there!
I so love these characters ...and how you colour and use them.
Hope life is standing aside so you can enjoy living xx
Your desk is a monument to neatness honey!! Great cards - they're very clever. Di xx
Love the flippin designs. and love the work area, wish mine was as tidy. Do all other crafters live in big houses with tons of storage room?
Post a Comment