WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
I've been making Tea box houses........ and I'm just about boxed out.
From left to right;
1. The Outhouse..
yes outhouse... my husband said they look like little outhouses and I should make one that looks look an Outhouse so here's my try at that....
2. Girly...
this is my original design and the one most people like......
3. Tea Bags...
I save my tea bags and then used them to cover my box.....
Will that's it for today! This pic really dose not do these little tea box's justice but it's the best my camera will do in the morning light....
Off I got the see the other WOYWW's...
By!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


6 comments:
Girl, do you have a production line back there somewhere? You are really cranking these out! Love the one that looks like a out house. I might just have to copy that idea!
I think those are wonderful ...are these the boxes that herbal teas come in ??? can you show a naked one for us over the pond ...or maybe its just me who is being dim.lol I love the tea cup design ...I'm sure I could make something like that for my daughter's 40th next year ..she is having a Mad Hatters Tea Party.
I've just commented on your next post because I saw that first and got totally carried away with enthusiasm over your tea boxes. They are soooo cooooooool!!! I'd love a template if there's one available. Happy belated WOYWW.
Hi! Just popping by to say I am having a giveaway and would love for you to enter! I will try and pop back later for a proper look but want to invite all the wonderful WOYWWers for a chance to win!
xoxo Karen
wow! your tea boxes are wonderful! the outhouse is really cute and funny!
Oh wow Dotty, these are amazing and so much nicer than just having a box sitting on your side for the tea bags. The outhouse one really made me smile……such fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog this week.
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
Post a Comment