Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WOYWW-118

WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
I've been coloring an trying something new for me paper piecing on some new stamps I got last week.  There by Rubbernecker and are a very good quality.  The blue one in the middle I colored the foldes of her skirt and then paper piced the rest of the skirt. For my first time I was very pleased the the result.  The other blue on I colored the whole dress but paper piced the shal and scarf on the hat.  The other two I just colored.  I'll post again when I have them all made into cards... 
Will that's it for today! 

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

7 comments:

Glenda said...

Wonderful paper piecing...this is something I just never do. You have inspired me this morning!

Di said...

Terrific work - I love paper piecing! Happy WOYWW! Di xx

Anonymous said...

They are lovely images I haven't seen them before. Happy woyww! Mel #33

Susanne said...

Those stamps look wonderful - and coloring can be so much fun.

fairy thoughts said...

what beautiful elegant stamps and lovely colouring
janet

Crafting Time said...

Those are interesting images, looks like you are doing a great job colouring them in too!
I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
Helen x

Dawn B. said...

Dotty these look beautiful. I love to paper piece. This is a great set of images. Sorry I have not visited in so long. Busy work month.