Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WOYWW-116

WOYWW
(What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Every Wednesday Julie Dunnit hosts a gathering of crafters of all kinds from everywhere to share what they are working on, by taking a pic of your play area. It's really fun to see all the different things people from all over the world are working on and I must say I've meet some very interesting people from Julie's sit.
Thanks Julie!!!!
Will here's mine for today;
Yep you guessed it.... I'm trying to do some Christmas cards. 
If you'll look at the pilled up mess in the upper right corner you'll see some of the cards I've saved over the years.  So this year I'm cutting them up and makeing my cards... Some of them are so beautiful!!!
I've finnished one and working on my second here.


Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

8 comments:

sandra de said...

Christmas cards ... they seem to be all the rage at the moment. Yours look very nice, hope to see some more pics for ideas.

Glenda said...

Love your space this morning. Christmas is definitely coming and I won't be ready!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's good use of resources - both new and 'vintage'!! I always make Christmas tags out of old cards, sad but I really enjoy it :) xx

Neet said...

I think it is a great idea to use old cards to make new ones - good recycling. Looks as if you have a lot to do. Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #2

Cheryl said...

I just love seeing where other people work ;) I'm trying to make at least one Christmas card a week. I should use old Christmas cards, too. Sometimes the ones I receive are so pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog for the Flourishes Customer Appreciation Blog Hop. I hope you'll visit again soon. Good luck in the contest!

Dragon said...

What a tidy desk... I am jealous... great to recycle your old cards
Frankie
xx

Angie said...

What an organized desk ...love your recycling ...looks like you will have some beautiful cards as a result.
Thankyou for your lovely comments ...they mean so much ... I am so glad you enjoy poping over for a cyber-visit ...xx

Leslie Miller said...

Every time I see someone working on Christmas cards I think how I need to get started, but I'm still in the summer mood. Getting there, though. Good for you! And thanks for giving me that little bit more inspiration to get started on mine!