Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOYWW-112

Morning All!
Haven't been posting to much the last couple of days been under with weather.... still not right but then who knows this may be the new right for me.....Te he..
Anyways... thous of you that have been following me know I had my 1st Card Class this past Saturday, and I was a little nervous about it....
Will they LOVED it..
and have asked me to have another... !
Here's a pic of the cards we made this past Saturday...

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

12 comments:

Andria said...

I'm so glad your class went well! The cards look great. Happy WOYWW!

Glenda said...

So pleased your class went well...I knew it would! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Lovelt cards Dotty and great news that the class went well. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Hugs
Brenda

Harborough Dad said...

Well done on a successful first class, the cards look great. Thanks for sharing. xx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations on your first class! the cards you've made are great!

Dawn B. said...

I am so glad you had a great class and congratulations. That is so awesome. Also hope you feel better soon. No fun being sick. Take care..

Angie said...

You obviously are a great teacher.

Neil said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your work this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week.

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad to hear it! The cards are all so cute - how could they not love it? Maybe you won't be so nervous next time. Great job!

JustYolie said...

Wonderful cards! I'm a new follower. :)

JoZart Designs said...

No wonder you class went well with a selection like that for the group to make.! Popping by for a late snoop.....
JoZarty x

Dell said...

So happy for you and the card class! Great job on these!!!