Yea!!! It's Wednesday!!
Here's my mess... I'm still working on my Flippin' stamps and trying to make cards with each image I have ..
After a blog friend of mine (Glenda) let me in on the right stamp pad to use on Watercolor paper I've been Soooo stampin'... I was using StazOn but it would not stamp the whole image properly and I wasted several sheets of paper... and you know how us crafty gals hate WAIST!!!. So anyway Miss Glenda told me she used Memento, and let me tell you it's like night and day, really! I've been stamping everything....
Back to todays pic...
Yep, you can see my NEW Memento's stamp pad on the top of a few other's I have out.
After I finish coloring this guy I'll start doing the cards....
Can't wait!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

8 comments:
Happy WOYWW! I'm so glad this ink is working for you! I just love it and as you know, swear by it! Have a great Wednesday!
Congrats on finding the ink that works for your paper! That must have been a frustrating process figuring it out. Your card image is cute (manly, but cute!). Happy WOYWW!
Hi, thanks for the blog visit. Your images look amazing. If you pop over to my post on May Arts, there's another tip for stamping large images. Hint: Let your fingers do the walking. :-)
Great stamps you have. I tend to buy most of my manly cards though!!
busy looking desk Dotty! Read the blog posts before this one and the manly cards are truly awesome. Love it a beer in one hand and a manly thing in the other. Nice. Thanks for sharing. Vickie
Yup, dye ink is much better on water colour paper, I water colour most of the time and that's what I use. I also use Versafine sometimes too, especially on the larger stamps as it's slower to dry and really picks up details well. It is a very black ink pad whereas my dye ink pad is quite a bit lighter, so sometimes the really dark ink is just too dark! Love the Flippin cards!
Hugs
Brenda
these stamped images are soooo much better than the pre-printed decoupage ones, the colouring is great and look much better with all the textural embellishments
janet
Isn't it frustrating when you can't make something do what you want and expect it to! Good for Glenda. Am late enough to see the finished results - great fun cards.
Post a Comment