Absolutely NOTHING........
That's right nothing... I cleaned my desk off last night and havent' done a thing since.
Sooooooo, I thought I would show you what I came up with for a Light Box...
I've been wanting to buy a light box to take pics in for some time now but just could not spring for the $60-$80 bucks they cost, so,,,,don't laugh now!
I had a piece of Project board in the closet for I don't know how long, Years...... and tried to use it as a back drop... It was just to big. So I though let me cut it... I just slit the fold up on both sides about 14" and made a crease across to both cuts and folded it up. Then I used big clips to hold the sides in place. Put it on an Old crummy desk I've been wanting to get ride of and clamped a light with a 60-watt bulb and there it is...
It all folds flat once I take the clips off for storage, but have just left it there for now. May still cut it down some but for now it's finished....
Now you can laugh!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

10 comments:
Dotty, what a great idea. Aren't you the smart one! Love your little "Nuts" cards. Very cute!
If it works who cares what it looks like! Why buy something expensive when you can make it ey?!!
Love those Nutty cards too!! Made me smile!
THAT is the best light box believe me. Functional, cost efficient and you made it, it'll be great, fab idea!
That's a brilliant idea for a light box! Thank you for sharing, because I think I'm going to do the same! :-) Happy WOYWW!
Nothing like recyclingWhat fab cheap light box that just works as well if youd paid for one!Brilliant Hun!just love the idea .Have fun
hugs Judex 15
I have to tell you, I used one of these for years! Somewhere, someone gave directions for one and I followed them. I recently purchased a light tent with two lights, but I have to tell you, there is nothing to compare to my old box. It did take good pictures! So do not be ashamed to show this if it works for you!
I use this too and LOVE it. I like that yours is big. These are a great way to get a good picture. Thanks for sharing.
Dotty-that is a really crafty light box! I am so impressed! I haven't gotten one myself, but now I may need to create one! Thanks for sharing- Amanda #33
I don't hear anyone laughing Dotty! It is an awesome idea. One I think I will just have to steal and make one of my own if you don't mind. I am really impressed with this idea! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44
That’s very ingenious Dotty!
I brought a light studio on eBay a while back that was quite reasonable but to be honest, I don’t use it very often. I don’t have anywhere I can leave it up and it’s too much effort to keep messing around with it so it only comes out for special things.
Thanks for stopping by this week and Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
Post a Comment