Hi Girls!
I know I've been missing in action lately but I'm Back!!!
Here's my WOYWW this week....
Yep that's it....
I've got my glue bottle on top of my bow till it sticks good... should be good by now, but it was a good time to take a pic...
Short and Sweet today, to many blogs to read everything!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

7 comments:
Great to have you back - I do that too with the glue!
Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.
Sorry, I missed you yesterday! I came through probably before you were up and posted! Love your desk that image is too cute; those are some really pretty cards! I use the same kind of glue for EVERYTHING!
Those cards are lovely! sooo cute! Thanks for sharing.
Great shot in action. :) Happy WOYWW!
now, if I did that, the glue bottle would still to the bow! Love those cards!! Lovely bright colours!Thank you for my snoop!! HaPpY WoYwW!
((Lyn)))
cute cards! Your desk is very creative looking today. I use a glass tile to hold my bows down. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #39
Hi Dotty - lovely cards there. I sometimes find pegs handy in these situations too!!
Post a Comment