Mornin WOYWW'ers....
Here's my mess today.... I'm getting ready top pack up a few thing for a friend of mine... hope she likes it :)
Also getting ready to pick up and start something else.... not sure what yet... but know it will be fun.
Thanks for stoppen by!!!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


13 comments:
That is a desk in action not a mess! Nice to see your ATG gun ready to spring into action!! Haa Haa""
great desk - lots going on - love all the pink!
Love your desk today! So nice to share with friends! How sweet!
There are some beautiful cards on your desk- I especially like the green 'with sympathy'- I love working with green. Happy WOYWW, heres to many more
I have ATG envy
I got up close and personal, and i think I really Do WANT ONE,
DX
happy 104
Those are some beautiful cards you have on your desk ...I wonder what your next project will be.
I’m making a really big effort to get around everyone seeing as it’s a special week. Mind you it’s taking forever and I have a bit of a numb bum now so It’ll be back to my random visits next week I think. I just don’t know how some people manage it every week.
Looks like you’ve been very busy with all those beautiful cards sitting there and what a lucky friend, I’m sure she’ll love everything you send her.
Happy WOYWW 2nd Anniversary and …………….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
looks like a lovely organised desk to me - Happy WOYWW Anniversary
Nice looking desk. Wouldn't call it a mess just works in progress!! Sorry I am so late getting around but it was a busy week. Happy WOYWW #104 and the 2nd anniversary of blog snooping! Thanks for sharing Vickie #55
I see some very interesting things on your work desk. I am anxious to see what you come up with. I have one of those big guns like that but mine has never worked quite right. Have a happy stamping day.
Nice looking table. And happy anniversary. Olena
CGorgeous cards Dotty - and really - your desk looks packed up already to me!!
I dopn't think it is amess and I DID not just LIKE my stuff I LOVED it!!!!
Post a Comment