Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TSG111 Sketch

Hi Everyone!!
Today I'm trying a Sketch by TSG.  I've never used a sketch from TSG but saw Christine use it on her blog today and just had to try it...
Here's the Sketch;

Here goes it... since I did not have any stamps yet by There She Goes I used one of my new stamps from Mo Manning-Mummu's Bike MM015.  I know it's not a new stamp but it's new for me....

 This is my take on the fun and easy sketch by TSG... this was so easy to put together ....
This is the inside ... just a little color in the corner pulled from the front.

And here's a shot of my coloring in progress of this old gal....

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This gal is so cute! I love her every time I see her. And I so admire how you are making multiple cards and really enjoying her. Your coloring looks just wonderful, and that's an interesting sketch!

Suzanne said...

I love the girl stamp so cute! Makes me want to play with Copics! LOL Thanks for the inspiration!

Olena said...

This is awesome project! Great job! Olena

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW! Amazing coloring! Great job with the sketch, too!

Dawn B. said...

Dotty your coloring is amazing. I have never colored this image before. You did a great job.. Love this.

Glenda said...

This is adorable. I just love this image. Your coloring is wonderful...I think you have aced it!

Theresa said...

Doty, this is a wonderful card. I really love that sentiment. You did a lovely job coloring. Thanks for playing with my sketch at There She Goes. Theresa