Wednesday, May 18, 2011

woyww-102

Better Late than Never!!!
Will I took this pic and then forgot to post.... now what's with that? 
I've been reading on a few blogs lately about Zentangle or Tangles.... and after checking out the www I had to try it.... below is my 1st try at Tangling not sure of the words yet but I'm going to keep trying different ones and see what I come up with... So many that I've found look 3D and very, I don't know, addictive. 
Will here's my desk for today;


Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

10 comments:

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Zentangle and tangling ? Sorry no idea what that is -perhaps you could explain- I'm intrigued!
To answer your question a "car boot" is a place where you turn up with your car loaded with stuff you want to sell. Loads of people turn up from about 7.00 in the morning until midday - either buying or selling, it is a great way to get rid of your unwanted stuff and earn yourself some money!
The big book is an antique / Edwardian scrapbook I amazingly won on a blog. It's full of old photo's, postcards, photo's of kings and queens etc. It's so FAB!
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (51) xx

The Crafty Elf said...

I'm with Cauliflower Cupcake....no idea what either mean. Your tractor card looks amazing, very nice! I'm intrigued as to what that image your working on now is going to look like finished. TFS

Hettie said...

I have seen a few posts on tangling or zennywatsit lately but not sure if I have the patience. Thanks for visiting. My album is indeedly made of paper bags!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that looks very fun and interesting! I have that same craft mat on my table. Love the looks of the tractor card you have in the works.

Glenda said...

Love the Zentangle piece. I think that is the right word. I've been very curious about this art for some time but haven't tried yet. Yours looks great! The tractor card is lovely too!

April said...

Interesting! not heard of the Tangling antics before, better not look it up or that could end up yet another crafty addiction! :o) Tractor card looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa-Jane said...

Oooh, intriguing! I googled and now I think I might have to give it a go, thanks for the tip off. Lisa-Jane #111

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh clever! I haven't read up on it at all, but it is very addictive and arty doodling for sure! Looks like you couldn't wait to start on it..abandoned tractor and all!

Kirei na Kami said...

Looks like you are having LOTS of creative fun!!! I have never heard of Tangles or Zen???, but it looks interesting!

Thank you for the comment you left on my blog..."Sitting Pretty" is one of my faves from the upcoming Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD too...then again, I have fallen in love with them all!! Good luck with the blog candy!! Hope you will be joining us in tomorrow's blog hop...we'll be introducing 2 more stamps in this fab, new collection!!!

Hugs!!!
Carolyn

lisa said...

I've seen lots of tangles around Blogalnd but never tried them myself. Yours looks amazing.
I like the look of that tractor card too.
Happy WOYWW.
Hugs Lisax #94