I total forgot it was Wednesday....can you believe that??/
So that means it's WOYWW sponsored by Julia here , so be brave and join the FUN...!
Will I'm STILL moving... but it's closer anyway... It looks worse but it's really better, Honest!
Yes that's a Nome on the table.... he's from my Mom garden and was broken so I picked up as many pices as I could find and I'm trying to glue him together.... That's beside helping my hubby put out 35-yeards of mulch at both ours and my Mom's place... I'm dead on my feet for sure. Saying nothing of my back...
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


11 comments:
lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.
you got a really nice space here
Thank you for visiting me and for the lovely comment. Hope you soon get your moving over and sorted, not to mention putting your little friend back together again. You have a great workspace there, all ready to get creative with.
I love your nice big stamping table. That's beautiful! I start out with plenty of space, then work my way down to a little postage stamp sized area just from making one little card. So many things to get out! So many decisions to make! I'm hearing lots of folks talking about their garden chores these days. It's keeping me busy as well, but I love it!
Nice well organized work space. I think it is a good deal you fixing your mom's nome! Thanks for sharing! Vickie aka okienurse #35
Dotty, I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. I was here very early and didn't get to check back! I just love your new digs! So many shelves to fill...lots of space. Hope your back feels better soon. Nothing like working like a borrowed mule to make your back scream!
Hi Dotty I'm sorry I missed the email address for Adela here is i: creationsbyar@sbcglobal.net
Enjoy your template!!! you have a beautiful scraproom!! I hope you continue going to my blog :)
Lovely scraproom you have there. Good luck with your Mum's gnome! There is no gnome like a fixed gnome!!
Your work desk always looks so clean.. This is a great place to stamp.. I LOVE the gnome.. They remind me of my childhood. We used to visit a place in WI that had gnomes everywhere.. TFS
Good grief Dotty - there's no mess to see! You have a large and very tidy space..impressive!! Hope the gnome has enjoyed his stay in hospital!
Love the gnome repair, bon chance with your moving! #117
Post a Comment