Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOYWW-98 On the Move!!

Hi Everyone!
Don't forget it's WOYWW and you can join in by visiting Stamping Ground and posting your work area too.
 Here's Julia's site.

Will I'm on the move, YEA!!! I know there's not much on my work area today but I've been moving my craft STUFF in to a spare room that was just vacated by our youngest boy... hugs! 
So I haven't been posting much for the last week or so, and still have loads of things to do.  Been sorting through things as I go... and the things I'm finding... yes!!! So still have to get a LONG cord for my PC don't like the cordless stuff, still old fashion with my PC stuff. Maybe by the weekend I'll have that moved too.
I'll take lots of pic to share once I have it half way set up where I can use things again.  Right now half my things are out here and the other half are in there....
Oh just remembered my hubby is having a BIG load of mulch delivered today.... OH NO ;( guess I won't be move any of my stuff today, I'll be in the yard, love that too!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

3 comments:

okienurse said...

Almost looks like some type of critter sitting in the window on the upper left there! It is always sad to hear of a child moving out into the cold world but I always wonder how long it will take to repurpose the room! Didn't take long around here. When 1st child moved out my husband took over the spare bedroom and we made it into his office and the son's room into a spare room. When 2nd child moved it became my craft room! Yay!

Glenda said...

Sorry I missed you yesterday. I checked early and you hadn't posted yet. I love that you are getting your own craft room! You will miss all this light but your own room! I'm so excited for you. You always find so much when you move things around. Don't over do in the yard. I too have been putting out bark chips and my back was screaming! So take it easy.

Dell said...

Dotty I know that you are doing the happy dance getting your space back!!! We will have to have a crafting day soon!!! Hint, hint...

Anyway, I see you got an ATG gun too. Don't you just love it?