Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WOYWW-94

Mornin fellow WOYWW's.... It's already Wednesday again... YEA!!
If you dare come join the fun and snoop at all the WOYWW, it's unbelievable at what you might see.  Thanks to Julia's site you get to see what's going on with bunches of fell crafters and get to post your creative place for everyone to see.... Come join the fun.

Will here's my WOYWW,

I've been trying to work with a few different stamps this week. but still not sure what I want.... I keep stamping and walking away then comeing back and still nothing is coming to me....
Maybe today will be me lucky day!
Will think I'll get a cup of coffee and start snooping!

Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

19 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Hello Dotty, You have so many interesting things on your desk, I had to click on it to see it better. I see you've got a sort of field guide to help with the coloring, isn't that great! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Lulabelle said...

Great work space!I don't recognise those ink pads on your desk what make are they? Lovely bird photos in your album! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Lovely stamped and coloured images on your desk :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #11

Dawn B. said...

I do that all the time. Walking away always helps me create. Love the stamp I see on your desk..

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Great workspace filled with creative fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that coneflower stamp Dotty, really pretty. Very nice cards on the desk too and I see you're using a bird book to colour up your robin!

Hugs
Brenda 84

shazsilverwolf said...

I often put something aside, then come back to it- works much better than trying to force yourself to complete it, when you know it's just not working! Great idea to work from a bird book too. Shaz #122

Twiglet said...

That flower stamp looks interesting - Spring is in the air!
If you haven't already, then please pop over to our blog shop and get your name down in the BIG celebration draw.

http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Good luck
Jo

Victoria said...

those flowers are stunning
happy woyww
vicky - angeldrummer number 41

Sarah said...

playing around is just fine too - you'll find your way! Great flowers...
Thanks for sharing your space, have creative fun,

Sarah (Sasa at 12)
www.blueboxbabe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely craftiness thankf for sharing - love your colouring

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous - love the flowers Dotty! Kim

voodoo vixen said...

Lots of lovely bits to have a nosey at... and the stamped image is springy and pretty.
My ATG gun sits on a 'rest' I made for it out of chipboard - it makes it so much easier to pick up and use that way. I have instructions for one if you want them?

Glenda said...

Sorry I'm late in posting. Yesterday was a post and run day so I didn't get to visit. Love the cards you are working on. It will come to you what you want to do. Hang in there!

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

I just love the cards on your table, that bird you've coloure is incredible and the flowers - you really bring them to life.
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca xx
(32)

The Crafty Elf said...

Your work so far is lovely. There seems to be a mojo issue right now with a few people. Wonder if it's the weather? Hope we get to see your finished work soon! TFS

The Crafty Elf said...

It's as you thought from SU and it is the 16" X 10" mat. Underneath is the the large pad of papers they have. When I craft I move my keyboard and get to work. Just trying to keep things neat and give myself more room.

Elizabeth said...

Hello Dotty, you desk has a lot of interest on it today. Your cards are very pretty and the daisies are lovely too. I see you have the same bird book as I have but I wouldn't attempt to draw a bird from a photo as you have - can't draw to save myself so thank goodness for stamps. But your bird is great. Have a fab week. Elizabeth x #27

okienurse said...

Don't worry about the it not coming to you right away. those flowers are awesome and I bet you will be motivated to use them somehow soon. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162