Today is WOYWW day which stands for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. It's a fun post to show if you dare what your working on or have been working on this past week and mess that's left behind. Come and join the fun on Julia's blog, here's the link you won't believe all the people that are brave enough to post and all the fun we have snooping into each others work areas.....
OK here's the pic.......
I know not much to snoop... but I'm finishing up some cards I've been working using a sketch on from the i(heart)2stamp site here's her link. Once I got started I wanted to make a few extras and I'm still in the process. Been trying to use blue, it's very hard for me to find just the right combo for some reason. Blue is just a hard color for me to use.
That's it.... on my way to do some snooping of my own..
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


13 comments:
A very creative desk space, you look like you are very busy crafting - I love the cards on your desk, they are lovely :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #73
Lovely cards.
I like your big workspace
Hugs #107
o wow! Love your workspace Dotty!
I know you've heard this before, but I love your space! Those cards are lovely too...can't wait to see up close and personal!
lovely big space you have there - and very tidy - still I could mess that up in no time!! Happy WOYWW
Just snooped in close to see the cards lying down on your desk and spotted the butterfly card leaning up against your pen pot. That is one gorgeous card I love the colours on it. Hugs Mrs A. #57
I don't know about "not much to snoop" - it looks like there is a lot to me. Thanks for letting us in on your crafting space. Enjoy! #15
Your cards are gorgeous! I had a snoop round your blog and my oh my you make such beautiful cards!
Thanks for visiting me!
xoxo Karen
Ohoo I spy a bigshot like mine, it's a few years old and I use card to beef it up a bit for some dies but it's the bee's knee's! Love the cards...(I've said that!) Happy WOYWW!
I'm not even half way round yet!
((LYN))
Love all the space you have here! Very nice. You have created some very awesome cards here! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52
Those are really pretty cards Dotty and I also love the one in the background with the dragonfly on. The colours are just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by this week and leaving me a message.
Have a great crafting week!
Sue
x
Irrepressibly organised Dotty - a lovely big surface, freed up cutting and measuring mat, separate paper mat for stamping, even littl bits of tape ready and waiting on the big shot AND space for a chum - how divine!! Am late enough to have seen the cards in close up - they are gorgeous...especially the blues!
Fabulous desk: tidy but not frighteningly so! And your cards are gorgeous.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
cheers, rachel #70
Post a Comment