Today is WOYWW day which stands for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. It's a fun post to show if you dare what your working on or have been working on this past week and mess that's left behind. Come and join the fun on Julia's blog, here's the link you won't believe all the people that are brave enough to post and all the fun we have snopping into each others workareas.....
Nothing new going on today...just all leftovers from this past week of finally getting to do some stamping and card making.
Here you go... my mess in action...
Oh now I'm of to go snoop some of the other WOYWW's, By!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!


13 comments:
Great space - the cardd looks just fab, so beautifully crafted and coloured!
Thanks for the peek and sharing,
Sarah (sasa at 4)
My desk is a bit like yours, left over from craft projects!! Your space certainly looks very creative and I love the card.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #92
Looks like you have had time to be creative. 91
Both dragonfly cards are just wonderful Dotty - so thanks _ iHAVE enjoyed your desk today - isn't the light good.
Left overs....that would be my desk too!! haha
The dragonfly is just lovely, btw!
Very nice and creative workspace. Love the card. Lots of fun things here to play with. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69
Dotty, sorry I am late in posting. Yesterday was a long day and I didn't get much time to cruise the blogs I love. Love your desk this week. So glad you are playing along. You have such a wonderful space to play in!
Nice CREATIVE desk! Playing catch-up on my visits.
Hugs, Sandra (WOYWW no. 59)
Love the desk, so much going on. I use a large pad for stamping off onto to. Shaz #118
Looks pretty good to me! Love the CD case holder, great idea! More peeking to do gotta go - LOL
I would be so embarrassed to show my space. It is a mess right now. Can't even tell what is what...
Thats a lovely looking crafty desk, full of supplies but with room to craft too, have a lovely week x
Great desk and I love your embossing folder book in the above post ~ sorry I'm running late this week on noseing round the desks lol - Nicky no.2
Post a Comment