Today I finished Mom's Birthday card.... I think she's going to be 88...? I still have a few weeks to figure that out...
I've been following a new site I found and they have a once a month sketch for anyone to try.
So I decided to use the sketch from this month at i(heart)2stamp site..check it out. Never did one of her sketches but liked this one so had to try it out. I think it turned out pertty nice.
For the focal point I used the SU-Elizabeth stamp and did gold embossing then colored the flowers and leaves a little.
Here a close up, you can see some of the embossing and coloring too.....
Here's the inside, I didn't do much with this, still may put a little something else in here just not sure what yet....
I know she will like this one... but then she's my Mom and she always likes everything so I don't know if she's the best person to ask... so how about you what do you think???
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




5 comments:
Dotty, I love this card! The ribbons and colors are perfect. And the sentiment is so appropriate. Great take on the sketch!
Dotty, I think your card is great! The ribbon pulled between the SB dies is very clever. Your stamped embossed image is lovely.
So lovely Dotty! The ribbon looks great through the spellbinders!
Gorgeous! Love all the embossing and that you did the inside of the card too! Well done my friend!
Dotty this is beautiful. Your mom will love it.. The ribbon is so pretty. Great job.
Post a Comment