Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WOYWW-89

Today is my first time to join the WOYWW fun.  I've been seeing several of the Gals blogs I watch do this every Wednesday and it really looks like fun.  Here's the WOYWW link to see how to join AND at all the brave crafters showing there works in progress. 
Here's mine,,,,Yeaks!

I've been trying my hand a coloring, after pestering some of the ladies that I enjoy watching with all kinds of quesings.  I've been practicing, and practicing, and I'm not sure if it's helping.  I started using reinker for coloring and it's been a real chalange for me.  But I'm going to keep at it.....
I took this pic before I decided to stop coloring for a day or two clean up and make some cards.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, look at those flowers - gorgeous! Jo x

Glenda said...

Yeah Dotty! I'm so pleased to see you at least trying! I truly believe you can do this! That light pink flower looks very impressive! See....I knew you could do this! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, so glad you decided to join this madness! Loads of fun and I love looking at everyone's mess. It makes me know I'm amoung friends!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing - your flowers look great and I love your shade references - I've only done the WOYWW for a couple of weeks but it is great seeing what other people do

SDCrafts said...

The flowers are pretty and they look real! I must do some more art soon but the cardmaking I'm asked to do is not art-based - yet! Shirl #122

Berry said...

Love all the business on your desk! thanks for sharing and joining in the fun hugs Rebekah (111) xx

Karen said...

What a lovely creative space and I love those coloured images, they look really good!
Have a lovely day,
Karen #59

Anonymous said...

The colouring looks like it's coming on well! Just treat it as another technique to master and you'll be well away. Welcome too!

Hugs
Brenda 100

okienurse said...

Wow look at your flowers! I think you are coloring very well! Thanks for sharing.
Vickie #30

Dawn B. said...

It took me forever to learn to color..Keep trying. You will love it. I think your work is looking terrific..hugs.

Nicky said...

Love your flowers they are coloured brilliantly - thanks for sharing ~ Nicky no.6

Elizabeth said...

Hello Dotty, love your desk - those flowers are very pretty. It's all practice, practice, practice - I've been trying out brayering today and making a real hash of it but I'll keep trying. See you next week. Elizabeth x #61

lesley oman said...

Go Dotty! Get colouring and have lots of crafty fun! xox

Helen Pigott said...

Those flowers look fabulous, I would like to see what you do with them too, have a lovely weekend x
Helen x