Yep! That's me! I was helping my hubby out in the yard yesterday and messed up my shoulder BAD... Been putting ice on it every hour or so, then went on line to MedMD and found out to put heat on it too so now I'm doing that too. Hope its not anything I have to go to the Doc for but if it's not on the mend by Monday off I go to see what I did. So I won't be posting much because I won't be crafting much.... Poop... will maybe a little.. te he:)
I'll be thinking of you all crafting and having fun!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!

2 comments:
Dotty, so sorry to hear that you hurt your shoulder. Be sure if it is not better to take it to the doctor! We need those things....soulders that is, more than we realize, until we hurt them. My right shoulder aches a lot these days, but I'm getting old and figure it is probably Arthur visiting. Hope you feel better soon.
Dotty I am so sorry to hear this.. I hope it is nothing serious.. I know that it must be bad if you are still not stamping. I miss you. Also... you can crinkle ribbon (the sheer ribbon) if you heat it with a heat gun.. Not too much and not too close. It will burn a hole in the ribbon easily. Give it a try. Feel better soon.
Post a Comment