Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Gift Set all wrapped up!!

Hi Everyone!
Will today I'm getting my last minute STUFF finished... will some if it anyway.  I put the gift sets I made in there baskets and ready for there Bow and the rest of the little goodies, maybe some mistletoe if my hubby can find some... I get my baskets from the hospital thrift shop of $1 or $2 bucks... Bring them home wash them up and let them dry.. I get them all the time when my stash gets low and keep them on hand to wrap things in. 

Here's Gift set #1

and Gift Set #2.....

#3..........

and #4.......
Will that's it for today.  Found I needed to make 4 more gift cards so I'm off to do that..I'll post them for tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
 

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Just look at all those pretties all snug in their own little baskets! Anyone would love to receive those!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness I think I will come to your house for the holidays. These are awesome.