Hi Everyone!!
Today I did something compleatly different than what I've been doing for almost a month now..... I did a Halloween card....
Now I'm not usually big on Halloween but I got this free stamp set from CTMH and had to try it out, its called Thriller (D1442) and the Chandelier came from an OLD Clear Stamps I had by Heidi Swapp.
Here's the front.
This close up you can see the Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Eggplnat around the outher edge, then Lettuse aroung the orange, and Butterscotch around the yellow in the backround area. I also used some Liquid Pearls Silver Pearl on the tips of each candle and then when that dried I added a little Stickles-Crystal.
Now for the inside.... I used the same background paper and then used an old Fiskars corner punch on that. I added the large labe from Spellbinder Labels Four set and stamped the bottom with that FREE CTMH set Thriller (D1442).
Hope you enjoyed the change, because I sure did... may do a few more of these before moving on to something else... who know??
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




No comments:
Post a Comment