Hi Again Everyone!!
Yep two days in a row... how about that.
Will it's the second batch of Christmas $ Money-Gift $ holder cards.
This is Christmas 14 thru 17.
Ok here we go again..........
Christmas 14 Front.
Christmas 14 inside.
Christmas 15 Front
Christmas 15 inside.
Christmas 16 Front.
Christmas 16 inside.
Christmas 17 Front.
Christmas 17 inside.
I made these all the same way. On the inside of each you can put the $ Money or Gift card $ under the border cut work on each.
The size of the finished card is 6 x 3.25 and fit into a 6 3/4 Business envelop.
If you have any question let me know!!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!










1 comment:
I just love all of these! I think you have just passed me in the number of cards you have finished! Now I'm feeling totally behind!
Post a Comment