Hi Everyone!!
Today I finished up the last of my Christmas cards I think.........!
Maybe!
With this one I used my CM tag punch on Olive green paper then stamped with CTMH Vintage Christmas set (D1166)the 2 pieces that I layered on the tag, last I just tied a piece of ribbon to finish it off. The Merry Christmas is from CTMH set Peace on Earth (D1243) and used two SU punches and popped them on with Dimensionals. The background I used CM paper Coco with the Spellbinders Labels Four #6 for the right side only.
Here's a close up of the front so you can see the layers better.
And here the inside, I used the verse from CTMH Peace on Earth (D1243), and the holly in the corner came from CTMH Vintage Christmas (D1166). The border at the bottme I just used to different border punches one from Martha Stewart and the other is an OLD Fiskars. Then I ran a piece of 1/4" Score tape down and ran the gold ribbon on top to hold it in place.
Will I'm about Christmas Card pooped.... I'm sure I'll do a few more but think I'll take a breather for now.
Hope you enjoyed my Christmas deluge!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!




No comments:
Post a Comment